Mizrahi Law Offices, LLC., founded by Robert Mizrahi, Esq., an attorney admitted to practice law in nine different bars*, properly and expeditiously litigates a large caseload of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Staten Island Landlord-Tenant Eviction matters (Non-payment, Holdover & HP) from inception through final disposition and is dedicated to providing stellar representation for landlords and management companies.
Our firm exclusively represents landlords and management companies. Our clients include many of the larger and more well-known management companies in the five boroughs, yet we also represent hundreds of small landlords every year.
Our firm understands the needs of small landlords and a few of our clients have said it best:
“I never had to evict anyone before, and your office explained everything to me in a clear and understandable way."
-Small Landlord, Bronx County
"I called many attorneys before I chose to retain your firm, I chose your firm due to the fair prices and extensive knowledge of the intricacies of Landlord-Tenant court, and I am glad I did!"
-Small Landlord, Queens County
We litigate aggressively, provide strong results, and are affordably priced. Clients of our firm are generally extremely pleased with the quality of service provided. Please feel free to contact our office for a free consultation; we look forward to doing business with you.
WHY MANAGERS & LANDLORDS CHOOSE US:
- Quick Turnaround: All matters submitted by 4p.m. are guaranteed to be drafted and with our process server by day’s end (no additional charge).
- Aggressive Representation: 90% of cases are resolved within 30 days (either by full payment or Final Judgment).
- Affordability: We offer affordable flat rate charges, to better control the costs of litigation.
- Transparency: An email report is sent every time a tenant is served, every time a case is filed, and after every Court Appearance (with the Court’s Order/Stipulation as an email attachment) (no additional charge).
We calendar each tenant’s payment schedule (where applicable), and email a reminder every time a tenant is required to make a payment (no additional charge).
* Admitted to Practice Law in: New York; New Jersey; Connecticut; Pennsylvania; U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit; U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York; U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey; and U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut.